Longing for a career, not a job, working with a team of people who are dedicated to creating premium quality, scientifically validated natural health products and love making people healthier and happier?
Swisse Wellness could be it!
With over 40 years' experience in the Wellness sector, we are a leading Wellness brand in Australia who currently employee over 300 team members globally. From our vitamins and supplements, to our superfoods, sports nutrition and skincare ranges, when you work for Swisse, you are working across multiple wellness categories, full of premium quality products all formulated to help our customers "Celebrate Life Every Day"!
Our people are the reason we succeed. That’s why they’re our first priority. This informs our culture which is grounded in the belief that if we focus on PEOPLE, PRINCIPLES, PASSION, then PROFIT will naturally follow.
Our team members love the on-site gym, daily meditation class, flexible working hours, provided team lunches, breakfasts and healthy snacks, ‘CLED’ card rewards, global career opportunities and so much more!
Learn more about life at Swisse on our LinkedIn Page.
This role assists the Global Scientific Affairs Manager in managing the scientific affairs of the business. In addition, this role manages the development of scientifically accurate and clinically relevant documentation to support product efficacy and claims ensuring unique brand position is built, maintained and protected.
· Provide scientific expertise to translate evidence to inform consumer-driven innovation strategies and substantiate claims
· Conduct and lead the team in the delivery of systematic reviews of the scientific literature using the highest standard of scientific rigor to prepare scientific dossiers supporting new and existing claims and product communications
· Provide expert guidance, advice and training across work areas on scientific, health and nutrition topics related to our categories and products
· Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with key opinion leaders, including the scientific advisory panel, to contribute scientific advice to the business and adherence to KPI’s
· Provide scientific support across the business as required
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years relevant industry experience essential
Postgraduate qualification (PhD or Masters) in pharmaceutical, medical, nutritional, or health sciences, etc.
Basic understanding of regulatory requirements for therapeutic (listable) and non-therapeutic products (e.g. food, beverages) in Australia and China
Proficiency with Word and Excel will be an asset
Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent analytical skills, judgement and problem-solving skills
Strong organisational, project and time-management skills
Commercially aware and ability to adapt quickly and enjoy a fast-paced environment
Effectively manage internal and external stakeholder expectations
Ability to conduct strategic literature searches and critically review scientific evidence
Of vital importance is that you will be a solutions-orientated and self-motivated person who will possess an abundance of positivity, initiative and a passion for making People Healthier and Happier as well as demonstrate Swisse Wellness Team Spirit to "Celebrate Life Every Day!
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, please 'Apply Now' by submitting your cover letter and CV to the Swisse team.